January 24, 2016

Party of 8

They call it the happiest place on earth...
For those few days it was just that and so much more. 
 The older I get the more magical Disneyland is. It isn't the characters or the rides but the chance I had to vacation with the people who mean the very most to me.
You see we are growing in number.. we are now a party of eight. It was the perfect opportunity to bond as a family. Our dynamics feel comfortable, familiar in a way. I love them.
 A little rain never killed anyone and we loved the shorter lines!

The Frodsham kids got Dad's genes and Jeff got it the worst. Motion sickness and all he keep going. This is him "making a come back".

I'm 21 now and I still get these joyful feelings inside when I see a Princess.
Not quite joyful enough to stand in line for a long time for a picture BUT we did catch Pocahontas at a good moment. She is actually my ancestor. She must know because she called me princess ;)
These are our "strong arms"

We joke about it often and yet continue to take part in the consumption of overpriced goodies.
I swear it is the only place you can spend 5 bucks on a churro and think every bite is worth it!
Things are always yummier when shaped like mickey.
The favorite treat of the Frodsham family can be found in the uncomfortably weird tiki room... oh dole whip- heavenly.

The love birds...


Michael was my ride buddy! He is the best!!!

Best parents around.. Thank you for this wonderful adventure Mom & Dad.
Memories were made!

It was a truly magical trip.

***December 2015***

No comments:

Post a Comment