June 14, 2016

The Wombats


I have been to a couple of concerts in my youth but I would probably count this as my first legit concert experience. I didn't know the first thing about the Wombats but happily agreed to take off on an adventure. Those boys put up with a pretty moody Megan on the drive up, bless them.
//Road trip//

I don't know what was more fun- watching the wombats or watching Mr. Ganowsky watch the wombats? I don't think I'll be going to these types of things without him. I was afraid I was gonna get smashed a few times.

It was strange to see my two world collide for an evening. I've missed my girls and it was wonderful to be with them even if it was for just one glorious night.


When I got home the next day I excitedly made my family listen to my favorite songs and was a bit offended when they didn't love it. Mom had to remind me that it was okay if they didn't like it haha
I guess I have become a little attached!

Successfully making progress on the goal of experimenting with music. Grateful for a boy who has lots of opinions on the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment