September 28, 2013

It's kinda like a Blog Prologue

Forget all the rules.

I often find myself having the urge to post something but don't because it was too much or too far. Seeing it on my Facebook page or instagram profile gives me a strange sense of satisfaction. However, for various reasons I don't post everything I have the desire to. It may cross the "things we don't post about" line or it's just too personal for all my "friends" and "followers". This blog fulfills my need to post while still having good social media etiquette. I like the idea of posting and not checking to see many 'likes' it gets. The rules don't apply here. Let the double posting, the awkward, the preachy, the prophetic, and the annoying romantic quotes, poems and fantasies proudly live here! Cheers to shamelessly posting whatever my heart desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment