September 29, 2013

Missionary Madness

I'm one of them...

I always said I would never be one of those girls. I made fun of those girls. Call it karma. Call me a hypocrite. This is my life. Sending and waiting for letters week after week. I don't know why I think my relationship is any different from the hundreds of other girls out there. I really want it to be for the fact of not wanting to be main stream or thought of as a band-wagoner. If you knew the kid you wouldn't blame me for going against everything I ever said in regards to "waiting for a missionary".
It has been
102 days
or
3 months and 10 days
or
14 weeks and 4 days
or 
0.28 years.
However you look at it it's all the same... it hasn't been very long. Yet sometimes it feels like it never happened. Like it was something I watched in a movie or dreamed in a dream. That is why I keep writing. Why I obsessively check the mail. I'm afraid of forgetting how I felt 102 days ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment