November 15, 2013

silly girls and pretty rings

"I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond." -Mae West


It was "ladies night" at our favorite local jewelry store! Happy girls were we as we wandered around putting pretty things on our fingers. It was a recipe for a great night: decorated for Christmas, string quartet played in the corner, chocolate fountain and other tasty treats. I tried on ring after ring, after ring! I took a lot of pictures too. I love how different they all are.
I guess every couples love story is different yet beautiful as well.
Finding "the one" and finding "the ring" are not easy tasks.
I definitely have a favorite in both categories ;)

winner winner chicken dinner!!!!!
I love the twisted band and gravitate more towards the circles.

ps I'm not in a hurry to get married.. so no worries mom ;) just for fun!















True friends are like diamonds- bright, beautiful and always in style! -Nicole Richie


A fun little twist on the night... they hid a ring in a wedding cake and 6 girls dug into it to try and win the ring or credit to the store. Two of my cute friends gave it a splendid effort and it was highly enjoyable to watch.

I've always been a hopeless romantic. After a long week it was good to giggle with some girlfriends and talk about love, imagining one day when I will get to leave a ring on my finger. I know what you are thinking, 'marriage hungry freshman'... nah just in love with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment