March 11, 2016

Snip Snip


I've had long hair since probably the 5th grade.
It was far past due time for a change.

(special thanks to Carly for snap-chatting the whole experience)


It is funny how liberating it is to cut off a major amount of your hair. As I watched chunks of hair fall to the ground I was both nervous and excited!

Carly (clever that she is) called it a quarter life crisis cut. I thought it was so fitting.  Maybe this was step one to growing up and moving on.
I think I look older, more like an adult and less like a recently graduated from high school girl.

Here is to adult Megan and letting go of the long hair and all of the other silly things I think make me Megan. Who knew that all I needed to do to feel excited about life again was cut my hair... excited to grow it out so I can do it again :)
17 inches later...

No comments:

Post a Comment