December 29, 2016

Bliss

2 beautiful weddings.
There really isn't anything more special than a temple sealing of two people in love.
Oh how I love my permanent plus one- Thomas and I spent a weekend in Salt Lake with his family and a quick trip to California with mine.

SALT LAKE


SAN DIEGO

**Disclaimer- "I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it." If you don't want to read about it- leave this page now.

It has been over a month since my last post and in that time I've come to understand the validity of phrases like
"took my breath away"
or
"weak at the knees"
all the sappy lines you hear in a nicolas sparks movie might not be that far fetched.
Life with Thomas Rich is pure bliss.
This Christmas vacation has been so special. We consider it a big blessing that we both are from St. George. It has made it possible to split time between both our families. I love the moments I spend with the Rich's and am always eager for Thomas to experience life at the Frodsham's.
I love him more than I know how to say and am so looking forward to all of the exciting things to come over the next few months. 2017 is gonna be a good year for us!
Everyone deserves a Thomas (but I'm not willing to share mine). He is good. kind. funny. handsome. hard working. driven. loving. thoughtful. respectful. just the right balance of silly and serious.
Every time the light hits those bright blue eyes butterflies jump inside me. I'm so lucky that those eyes so often look at me!
Going to weddings was a fun new first for us this break. I love nothing more than true love and witnessing "for time and all eternity" and found it especially magical when I got to be their with the man I love with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment