December 6, 2013

Christmas Lights on I-15

The ugliest part of I-15 is home to these lights.
When I was a kid and we learned about global warming this is what I would always picture. Even now that I know most of that smoke is actually steam it still gives me a funny feeling. Why did I then have an urge to snap a few pictures as we zoomed past not too long ago? I'm not really sure. I found the lights mesmerizing. Isn't that how the things of the world are sometimes though?..You know it isn't good or that really don't like it but you still find yourself engrossed in wonderment and awe.
did that make any sense? nope not really but hey I did just finish homework at 11:55pm on the Friday-eve before finals so my brain is a little on the mushy side.
plus I think it kinda looks like Christmas time.. Christmas lights on I-15?

No comments:

Post a Comment