December 12, 2013

Finally done with those finals..well almost

>>>I'm convinced that if they gave you a little taste of finals week during your college orientation they wouldn't be able to convince any 18-19 year old kid to get a higher education. To quote my roommate Megan "we had no idea what we were in for."
The other thing I have decided is that stress causes you to find things that would normally be moderately humorous extremely funny.. Let's just say it has been a bucket of laughs all week! One stupid pin on Pinterest caused tears and everyday conversation felt like a stand up comedy show.
And one more that I already knew- I have the greatest friends here at Utah State! Without the study break dance parties, all the laughs or simply keeping each other company in the library I would have given up and crawled into a hole.
Personal hygiene and appearance become more optional than necessary and I feel great about the fact that most of my building has become familiar with my mickey mouse footie pajamas. 
I wish I could tell you that I rocked all of my tests and have stupendous grades but.... eh.. it was my first semester okay, I tried hard. I still have one more test tomorrow morning and then I free until January! ps those who were done Tuesday or only had 1 or 2 tests... I hate you.<<<
Things got a weird, ice cream and dr. pepper were needed and my roommate probably hates me because my stuff threw up all over our room.

No comments:

Post a Comment