December 5, 2013

So this is "DEAD WEEK" huh?

They call the week before finals "Dead Week". It only took until Tuesday for me to have an emotional break down.
4 finals to prepare for.
a project, 4 labs, 2 time consuming assignments all due.
preparing to speak in church Sunday.
figure out tuition that is due next week.
and they tell you to make sure you are making time to eat healthy, get a full nights rest and exercise ha really?

I know, I know.. "poor me" everyone is busy and has a lot on their plate. I just need to vent for a second! This college finals thing is harder than I had expected. Now that it is posted I'll get back to work. As Mom told me "go hard to the end" and the end is in sight- 10 days.

Oh wait.. did I mention that it was 7 degrees today? This St. George girl was feeling pretty blue when she checked on the weather this morning. However, it isn't as bad as everyone made it sound. All those people who told me horror stories about how much I would hate winter.. boo to you for causing me needless worry. (knock on wood because it does get worse)

The cute winter selfie in contrast with a realistic reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment