January 6, 2014

anxious

Tonight I feel a bit unsure and a little afraid
Spring semester starting
Mission Call waiting
unwanted information and old memories
depressing and worrisome email from a Texas missionary

Maybe it is a Birthday high hangover. I'm not sure what I am even trying to say but sometimes blogging helps me sort through my emotions and tonight I need that.
Today was overwhelming
Tonight I feel anxious

You better believe I read the end of this email a billion times today. Thank goodness for #missionarymondays
"ppppps not going to lie everyone once and awhile in my prayers i say "Heavenly Father if it would be ok with you i wouldn't mind if megan got her call to ukraine" ya i don't know if it is going to work
pppppps fasted for you yesterday....go kick satans butt today!"

Satan works in tricky ways. When I woke up I didn't know I would need those words as much as I did. It sure isn't going to be an easy semester but Mom once told me college isn't supposed to be easy or everyone would do it. (something along those lines sorry if I killed your quote mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment