January 27, 2014

mi hermana

Her email this week brought tears to my eyes.
I wiped them away in the middle of my least favorite class and read her words over and over again.
The things she said were powerful and brought a great deal of comfort and peace to my recently aching heart.
Today I thank my Father in Heaven for my sister mi hermana,
the words I needed to hear
and the spirit and love I needed to feel.
I really miss Hermana Frodsham today!

~ode to my favorite sister~
(She turned 21 a couple weeks ago and I wrote this list)
21 reasons I love my sister
-She is funny
-She is honest
-She is a hard worker
-She thinks of others
-She has great style
-She is a good role model
-She is my friend as well as my sister
-She is positive
-She is a good missionary
-She is dependable
-She has a strong testimony
-She is very pretty but not vain
-She is energetic
-She goes the extra mile
-She give good advice
-She is patient
-She is kind
-She knows how to have fun
-She is motivating and inspirational
-She is brave
-She is one of a kind and I am lucky to have her in my life!
I love Haley for lots of reasons but 21 of the reasons are^

Don't I have some phenomenal photos saved on my computer? She makes me happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment