January 14, 2014

tomorrow

Tomorrow, tomorrow the sun will come out tomorrow my mission call will be here......tomorrow. It's only a day away.



"Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel..." Mark 16:15







I haven't been sleeping well. You know the waking up a lot during the night kind of deal. The consequence has been falling asleep in class or while doing homework... the struggle is real. Concentrating on school work is nearly impossible- like the two papers I should be writing right now... yep, that's not working out well. My education is in jeopardy now so this process really needs to hurry along. Although I might miss my "mission call dreams" 70% of the time I end up in Nicaragua or Ukraine but let's be honest, I think Heavenly Father and I both know those would be bad ideas. I'm just anxious to hold that white envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment