January 18, 2014

Call me Hermana Frodsham

Hi there Toronto!

It is the perfect call for me. Heavenly Father really does know me. I'm having a hard time finding words for this post but there are a lot of really great pictures thanks to my roommate Nicole to make up for it.

June 4th 2014 I will enter the Provo MTC.  I have been called to serve as a representative of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Toronto, Canada mission. I will preach the gospel in the SPANISH language.

My feeling are hard to put into words. Big City in Canada makes me really excited but the part that made me really cry was reading "You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language." Those who have read a mission call know what I mean when I talk about overwhelming peace. Every new piece of information I pick up about my mission only adds to my firm testimony that there is no better place for me to serve.

I am the luckiest newly called missionary in the world because I have the greatest support system. I was fortunate to have some of those people I love very most with me when I opened my call. I know I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for my friends and family.

Who has the best friends in the world? oh yeah I do!!! Seriously these girls are angels. I love them!

Another favorite part of this experience has been emailing the news to my friends and sister who are currently serving. Their responses have been so fun to read. I can't wait to serve with them. An army is out there and I just enlisted! Here I come freezing cold Canada!!!

1 comment:

  1. BABE! This makes me tear up! You are beautiful and incredible and will BLOW MINDS in the mission field! You make me want to serve! I can't want for the way when I write you where I have been called. I love you, Do work Hermana Frodsham. :)

    ReplyDelete