April 13, 2014

enough with the emotions already

It was an emotional weekend.
Whose idea was it to put the evacuation of the Donetsk Ukraine mission and a 6.8 Earthquake in Managua in the same day? The goodbyes started this weekend too and I wasn't prepared for that. I am no where near on track with my school work and I wonder if Heavenly Father is over estimating my capability to manage balance cope function ... who knows what I am doing at this point.
Today I sat in the last fast and testimony meeting of the year and thought life as an 18/19/20 year old is emotional. The last few month of my life have been some of the hardest few month of my life and I am not alone in saying that. Find yourself any 'not a kid but not quite and adult yet' and there is a good chance they'll say the same thing. Life is hard, love isn't as peachy as the movies show it to be, school is demanding, money can't buy happiness but is require to stay alive, people frustrate and disappoint you, sometimes you have to say goodbye but you hang on to those
Magical Moments and Meaningful Memories.
Life might be full of emotions but what would it be without them..probably pretty boring.

1 comment: