April 7, 2014

General Conference Goodness

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and this is my four minutes.

Words I needed to hear were spoken this year. I'm grateful for the love I felt and the people I listened with. I realized this year how much I have taken for granted the blessing that I have received in the form of frequent conference tickets. Sunday morning is one of my favorite sessions to attended because you get to listen to sounds of Sunday before. Given I was a little sleepy this year but my subconscious appreciated the beautiful music. I'm so grateful for these good looking family members of mine (plus Haley).

 I needed this weekend and wish it could have lasted longer. I'm happiest when I'm with my family! So lucky to get to have them for eternity. I miss them while I am at school and it was especially hard to drive in opposite directions this time.

It sure is fun to be together! I mean look at these studs dressing up for the movies ;)

I need to go re-watch Sunday afternoon because paying attention when the whole Marchant fam is around was not gonna happen. I sure love them and laugh the hardest when I am with them. My family is really close and I wouldn't want it any other way.


















I was was a big winner at the Desert Books give away Saturday night, Holla! And of course I had to take a selfie with my fellow Toronto pals! (They both served as mission presidents in my mission.)

No comments:

Post a Comment