April 3, 2014

today I was an animal lover

Fun friends and furry B A B Y  A N I M A L S made for a fantastic day.
We did not get to hold the baby bears and I am pretty upset about that, I really am. However, I did pet a whole plethora of farm animals. I'm not a pet person but I acknowledge the cuteness of God's creations and I dig things like baby animals days for giving me the opportunity to enjoy them.
Let's face it.. Everything is cuter when it is a baby!
 BABY TURTLES

We stopped by the ever so delicious Crepery on our way home. It is a must experience if you ever find yourself in Logan. Love, love, love that place.

My roommate pointed out to me today that we only had one month left until the semester was over. I seriously can't wrap my mind around that fact. Time to squeeze in as many experiences as I can into these last few weeks- oh and accomplish the tremendous amount of school work on my to do list. I may be really busy, stressed and slightly overwhelmed but I sure am happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment