April 24, 2016

Check Point part 2- summer 2k16

Leaving Provo was hard. The last days were some of my favorite days. We adventured as if it was going to be our last, stayed up WAY too late and made good use of the selfie stick.
Maybe driving away from Provo and people who were really hard to say goodbye to was the only way to realize how much I might actually like that place. I'm already excited for the Fall.
Until then there are a few things I need to do.

Things I hope to gain from this summer:
+ Rediscover my taste in music
+ Figure out what to tell people when they ask what are my intersts and hobbies
+ take family file names to the temple and do baptisms with Michael
+ Be adventurous, make memories and new friends (starting with havasupia in May)
+ Learn to love Megan again
+ Pick a major make a 3 yr rolling plan
+ Train for a half marathon and register to run one in the Fall
+ Make some money
+ Meet new people
+ Read the book of mormon
+ Finish my mission scrapbook
+ Keep a journal
+ Clean slate
+ Learn to play the uke
+ Improve my Spanish
+ Taco Tuesdays
+ Tan my Canadian white skin
+ Have a missionary experience

I read my list to mom. She laughed at the fact that it varies from get a tan to rediscover Megan. It is a little on the random side but I've always been a list maker. This summer feels important to me and I want to make sure I don't miss this opportunity make it everything I have hoped and prayed for it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment