April 12, 2016

Trouble comes in 3

I should be studying for finals.. I have 5 of them and a paper still... woof.
BUT I needed just a really quick break to write about the 2 people that complete my perfect trio.
Kira, Carly and I become fast friends up in Logan. I loved them so much then but I would have never guessed just how important they would become to my life.
I have been a handful this semester, lots of emotions. They been my consistency in a world of changes and struggles.
I'm so grateful for good friends who love me more on days I don't love myself,
friends who will fight for our friendship,
friends who are honest about if your outfit looks bad,
friends who snapchat back and screenshot the bad ones,
friends who stay up and indulge in late night drives,
friends who make me feel needed, wanted and important,
friends who have testimonies and use them,
friends who listen to me even if I've told the same sad story a hundred times,
friends who plead to our Heavenly Father in my behalf,
friends who give hope to what sometimes seems like a gloomy future,
friends who make me laugh,
friends like Carly and Kira.
a little pre-mission flash back haha

No comments:

Post a Comment