September 27, 2016

Basic & Loving it

Remember that really basic white girl thing Kira and I do when our facebook profile pictures get out dated?
It's something we try to keep pretty secret but let's be honest... it's so not a secret.
There isn't anyone else I would be able to drive up the canyon with on a Saturday and feel comfortable enough to let them take iphone pictures of me. I'm so grateful for Kira.
I'll own up to my super basic Saturday activity without too much embarrassment LOL (see I just used lol, which has actually become a bad habit as part of my vocabulary. We started saying it as a joke but now it just happens)
Fall is my most favorite season. I love the leaves when they change color. It makes me miss the big Canadian maple leaves. It is beautiful and cozy.
Oh yeah... and I have blonde-ish hair. I needed something to motivate me to do my hair again. Just trying to look like Haley :)











We will probably do this again once the snow comes or one of us cuts or dyes our hair again cuz why not? Sometimes being a basic white girl isn't all that bad xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment