March 18, 2014

waiting is wasting

I have lived 7,012 days
And today I have come to the realization that I have spent far too many of them waiting. I wait for the day when this is going to happen or the day when I finally reach that mile stone. Too much waiting is wasted time. There are only 6 weeks left in my first year of college and I don't want to waste them. Here is to not waiting for it to end but instead living every moment, minute and memory knowing that March 18th 2014 only ever happens once. I want to make these last 45ish days as a freshman in college mean something because life is fragile and nothing will ever be the same as it is today.
No more just waiting for my mission, preparing still but I don't want to wish time away. The time I have left with these people in this circumstance is precious and it is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment