March 31, 2014

I loved you once...

I fell in love last year...


After years of not knowing what I was missing I quickly became addicted to your sweetness. I thought this love would last forever. I'm sad to say that I don't feel the same way about you as I did before. I once looked forward to our time together but now you cause my head to ache and throb and my insides feel a bit uneasy. I thought I meant more to you than that. We made such a good pair. You were always there for me when I had a bad day or needed a pick me up. I thought I could count on you but lately you haven't made me happy at all. Instead my head works a million miles a minute and I regret my decision. I don't rely on you like I used to and maybe it is time we took a break. I think it would be good for me. I need to experience a bit more of a variety. I hope I can still occasionally experience your goodness but if this is goodbye forever I just want you to know that I will always have special place in my heart for you.
It's not you, it's me. Dr. Pepper thank you for the magical moments we have spent together but it is time I kicked this caffeine habit for a while. 

1 comment: