May 8, 2014

50 years down many more to go

My Dad is the best! He turned the big five-oh. I love my Dad and had so much fun celebrating his birthday. We successful surprised him with a party that weekend but will continue to party all month because Dad doesn't celebrate birth'day's only. The whole month of May is his birth-month :)
 50 candles but this talented birthday boy got them all in one breath without the fire alarm going off!
I've know him for 19 of his 50 years. Bruce Frodsham is the kindest person I know. He is the hardest worker. He has always know how to make me laugh. He gives the best hugs. My Dad honors his Priesthood and serves faithfully in all his callings. I am so blessed to be the daughter of such an incredible person.
Happy Birthday Daddy! I love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment