May 7, 2014

Stupid Ukraine.

Only Elder Esplin could handle 4 different missions in one year.
I guess he is just too good that it would be unfair for only one side of the world to get Adam Esplin.
In all honesty though I am sad for him. He was so excited about the work in Ukraine and he loved those people. He had to watch his mission die. Pray for Adam. Pray for Ukraine.

Next stop in the adventures of Elder Esplin- Fort Collins, Colorado.
I have never met anyone who so easily got along with any person in his path. He is so versatile they could send him anywhere. This boy has taken "I'll go where you want me to go" to a whole new level this last year.

A bit of his e-mail from a few days ago (before he knew he was leaving) "this week has just been so inspiring and i have learned so much i am so grateful to be here; i know i signed up for this mission before i came to earth. I need this. I need this to prepare me for what is to come and my family. I know this church is true megs. Heavenly Father KNOWS YOU. He loves you and has prepared people just for you in Canada."
I hope to one day have the faith that he does.



No comments:

Post a Comment