May 18, 2014

#FrodshamSwag

The purchase of my first snap-back. Have I ever watched the Toronto Maple leafs play hockey? no. BUT they (by default of the mission) are my favorite hockey team ;)
The last little while at home with these two goofs has been fun. I know I act like they annoy me (and they do). I'm glad my brothers drive me crazy *Don't tell them that* because they keep me laughing. I would have to give them credit for keeping me happy during this weird limbo stage of life I'm in. Jeff and Michael got themselves Toronto Raptors hats. I'm grateful for a supportive family and am glad I gave the boys a reason to add to their already large collection of hats.
^^^Check out those guns^^^
silly brothers

PS.. Went to Las Vegas to watch baby brother play basketball.
I hate hate hate Vegas but I LOVE watching Michael play basketball.
 Michael has worked hard the last few years and it has payed off. He is a good player and I've missed going to games while I was at school.
I've watched the same group of boys play together for years. It's crazy to think they have moved far past city league to high school. I have a special place in my heart for these not so little anymore brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment