May 5, 2014

I can't even...

I have started this post around 6 times now.
At first I couldn't let myself even think of publishing a farewell freshman year because I was in denial about it all ending.
Now that the goodbyes have been said my heart has been ripped out crushed beneath the cruel foot of bitter endings and I have shed enough tears to end a summers drought I began to try and write.
Nothing I write feels good enough. It doesn't matter how many times I rearrange the 26 letters in the English alphabet. Words just don't do the trick to explain the love I have for the people I have met and the place I lived for the last 10 months. No picture can accurately describe the degree to which I loved my freshman year of college.
I can't even.

We all take different paths in life but no matter where we go we take a little of each other everywhere.


I'll be taking a little bit of these 10 girls with me for the rest of my life.




The classic Nicole and Megan hair flip photo :)

 Picture overload but hey I could have happily put all 700 and honestly freshman year deserves many more pictures. xoxo to the last year of aggie goodness!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MEGAN FRODSHAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I'm so glad I know YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys so much!!! I love all your posts but this is just grand! I love all of these pictures and each and every absofreaking adorable girl in them!! love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete