February 4, 2016

101% Megan

I remembered today why I love this place. My own space to put anything I want to say.
I sat down with my writing teacher today to go over the rough draft of my paper. She wasn't mean and everything she criticized was valid and helpful...
However,
I like writing here. Here is where no one can tell me I'm wrong. No one can double tap this page. It won't get any "likes" and it might never be read by anyone but me.. and that is perfectly fine.
This place is mine. My free therapy. My preachy, murmuring, and honest. My darkest secrets and deepest dreams. (well I guess there is always a limit due to the fact that this is indeed the internet but this is as close as we will get.)
This www. is 101% Megan.

Now I'll get back to the 9 page narrative that needs some TLC because unlike this blog, it is graded.

1 comment: