February 28, 2016

Share Goodness

Friday afternoon brought me one of my favorite experiences in the House of the Lord.
We build temples so we can be together forever with those we love most. My cutest roommate Carly had some family file names that needed sealings done. As I sat in that room with the most adorable old man, complete strangers and these two roommates that I love dearly I felt the most amazing spirit.
I haven't felt that peaceful or content with life in months. I listened to the words and thought back to my siblings weddings. I listened to the words and thought about the people who were waiting for this to take place. I listened to those words and thought of my Savior who made salvation possible. We took the opportunity to sit in the celestial room for a few minutes and I thought of my family... my forever family. Forever because of the promises my parents made and stay faithful to.
I am so blessed. I felt so much gratitude for my people, my team, my family.
I wish I had to word to explain.
For those who are unfamiliar with LDS temples and what is done inside you can learn more -> HERE


Family









I had to add a few family pictures because https://funnyfacephoto.smugmug.com/ did such a great job.. I love these pictures because I love these people soooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment