February 29, 2016

Monday Morning

I woke up early,
wrote a paper,
ate breakfast (for the first time all semester),
and made it to class on time.
It was the most magical of Monday mornings.
Just ask my roommate those are normally really hard for me. When I went to bed Sunday night I prayed hard asking for help this week to come out on top. It is only Monday afternoon but as I've watched for His hand in my life today- I've seen it.
It is in the sunshine, the funny group text message, the fact I stayed awake in class and so much more.
I'm feeling optimistic about the busy week ahead and wanted to document this moment.
 "...the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance." 1 Nephi 1:20
Life is full of His tender mercies and He can make me mighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment