October 28, 2013

a new fall look

It is fun to have a photographer for a roommate because you get a lot of stellar pictures! Photo Cred to Nicole Tucker photography check out her work it is great!


This story may be one of my favorites from college so far. It was later in the evening (really more like midnight) on Thursday night. It had been a long hard day of midterms and I was done with tests for the week and ready to get the weekend started. The door was open and people came in and out through out the night drinking homemade dirty dr. peppers (my personal favorite). One girl came up with color setting in her hair- the spark that lite the fire. I decided I wanted to dye my hair for fall. I had never done it before. Why not? You only are a freshman in college once right? (YOLO?) If I was gonna do it than why not do it that night. Everyone agreed with the idea and off we went to Wal-mart! Luck would have it that one of my roommates is a talented hair dresser and she worked her magic on a few of us. It was a long process for I have a lot of hair and we didn't finish until 4am. My cute friends sat up all night to see the finished product.

room·mate

 [room-meyt, room-] Show IPA
noun
a person who is assigned to share or shares a room or apartment with another or others.
those with whom you paint your nails and dye your hair
Origin:
1780–90,  Americanism; room + mate1
2013-2014 Utah State University

BEFORE
AFTER
This picture makes me laugh so hard. Just call us the next pretty little lairs! hahaha
I love them. I love them so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment