October 5, 2013

Subtle but Significant Blessings

General Conference Weekend

General Conference is a blessing I often take for granted.  I have such fond memories of sessions I have attended with my family. I love the conference center and am never disappointed by the messages delivered by the Prophets of the Lord.



Another one bites the dust...

15 million members of the church and I got to sit by one of my favorite people. It was the most pleasant surprise and a little mini-miracle. I love this boy so much. He leaves on his mission in just a little over a week now. I will miss his snap chats and phone calls. He seriously is one of the very best friends I have ever had. I wouldn't have made it through my Senior year of high school without him. He will be the most amazing missionary. Zack's example has strengthened my testimony and I have no doubt he will do incredible things speaking Spanish in Nebraska.


No comments:

Post a Comment