October 11, 2013

Thinking of the Birthday boy

Happy Birthday Braison
It is hard to think it has been 8 years since you went to serve your mission in heaven.  I think about you a lot. Even more so lately as I experience mile stones like high school graduation, missions and college. Some times it still doesn't feel right that you weren't here for all of that. I know that our Father in Heaven had a different plan for you. I can't even imagine the good you are doing with that sweet spirit of yours. You made such an impact in my life in the short time you lived on this earth. I still think of you watching from heaven and it helps me want to be the best I can be. I try to treat others the way you always did with such kindness and love. I love you and miss you Braison Coe Hullinger. One day I will see you again and I hope that I can live the kind of life you would have.
Your friend,
Megan Frodsham


No comments:

Post a Comment