October 21, 2013

My City

It's my city my city childhood my life that's right, right under those lights

Spent a Saturday night drinking swig sitting on the top of Dixie rock over looking my home turf.
I can't even count how many nights and even a fair few days have consisted of staring down on St. George.
Man does that rock have a lot of memories-
First place I ever held hands with a boy.
Where I spent a bitter-sweet (mostly bitter) "last night together".
Countless heart to hearts with dear friends who are now far away.
Day dates, picnics, laughter and tears... I was slightly overwhelmed when I began to try and list all that has happened there. It is safe to say that the view up there brings back a lot of memories. It has growing up and high school written all over it. While I am glad to be living the next chapter of my life it was fun to sit and reminisce for a moment. Good old Dixie rock is a must visit if you ever find yourself in St. George.

No comments:

Post a Comment