October 14, 2013

sick of goodbyes

See ya in 2 Elder

[I know I already posted about this guy once but it's my blog and I can do whatever I please right?]

It's hard to hang up when you know you wont hear that voice for a long time. I'm so grateful to have been able to have such an incredible friend in my life. I'm excited to see what great things Elder Paddock will do in the mission field. I'm sure gonna miss this kid but those people need him more than I do. I know, that is hard to believe because he keeps me sane and feeds my hunger for humor. The total came to 11,491 snap chats. I don't really know what I am gonna do while I wait for the bus now that my top snap chatter will be MIA from the social media world. To be frank I am rather sick and tired of these goodbyes. It begins to take a toll on you. Luckily or maybe unluckily Zack is the last of them for a while and then hopefully sooner rather than later it will be my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment